Monday, June 22, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!

Well, here I am only 1 year and about 3 months later, and I have 2 of my own ‪#‎shows‬ now and you can hear my ‪#‎voice‬ all over the world, just to name a few things I do. I did get that ‪#‎agent‬ and yes a ‪#‎manager‬, but they just seemed to be sending me on ‪#‎auditions‬ that didn't match me, so well, I decided to part ways since I was getting myself more work then they were.
I'm not ‪#‎famous‬ yet, nor do I get paid a million dollars for each of my shows, but I love my job and that's what's most important.
And one of the best things is, I get to work with people from all over the world. One Asian company even came all the way here to California, just to‪#‎film‬ me for their shows for children. Gotta love those ‪#‎video‬ auditions!! I even just did a commercial recently for a company in Pakistan and it was directed all via Skype..it was amazing!! I get to meet some of the most amazingly kind people, and well, yes, they do love me and I them!!
And well, as I always post on Twitter, Facebook, etc. all positive things but above all:
'NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!"
FEELING BLESSED!! heart emoticon


http://m.ocregister.com/articles/lynnette-603895-going-one.html

No comments:

Post a Comment